MY GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE GENERAL CONTRACTORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS ARE MAKING MONEY, COMPLETING THEIR PROJECTS ON TIME, ON BUDGET AND TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF WORKMANSHIP.
If this is not what is happening in your business I can help.
In over 35 years as a licensed General Contractor and with 13 years of helping people settle construction related problems I can tell you that 85% of most construction related problems start before the project begins. Some of the main reasons are listed below along with the help I can offer you to avoid them.
Are you having conflicts with an owner or another contractor over change orders or other misunderstandings about your scope of work or the nature of your project?
- A complete and thorough estimate is your best defense against these types of problems. I will review your estimate and the scope of work to make sure it is complete and thorough in every detail.
- I can review the plans and specifications before you bid the project and make sure they contain all the information you will need to give a complete and thorough estimate.
- If you are already in construction I can meet with you and the owner, or with the General & Sub-Contractor and resolve any conflicts before they become bigger problems.
- I offer “win - win” solutions to problems.
Do you lack the necessary skills or knowledge to properly bid a project ?
- I offer help in reviewing and developing estimates for all levels of Residential Construction Projects. For General Contractors as well as Sub-Contractors
- New homes
- Individual sub trades
Are you stuck in a project where you find you are losing money ?
- I am able to analyze your problem and offer practical solutions to help.
Do you have difficulty in reading and understanding blue prints and specifications ?
Just don’t have the time, energy or skills to bid a project?
- I can bid a project for you.
Need good Sub-Contractors?
- I have a long list of quality General & Sub-Contractors.
Do you have other questions or comments?
- I would love to hear from you.
Do you have to pay for these services?
- Yes you do. But the good news is that you will be on your way to a successful and profitable career in the construction industry. Your projects will run smoothly, your clients will be happy and you will be making money.